MHI Governmental Systems' Utility Billing package is a comprehensive billing system capable of supporting a number of different utilities, and has found applications in large and small towns. With the optional Electronic Route Book module meter reading and consumption calculations are readily accomplished.
- Size of customer base and account histories limited only by disk space.
- Multiple meters per service.
- Supports multiple services.
- Allows a variable payment schedule.
- Allows more than two billing cycles simultaneously.
- Accept a normal, estimated, credit, or card reading.
- Automatically splits payments by utility or manually designates the service to be paid.
- Automatically estimate an individual customer or an entire route.
- Calculate bills on a summer sewer rate.
- Budget on an account by account basis.
- Report and track sewage lien information.
- Multiple meters on a single account number.
- Change an account number easily.
- Supports variable rates per customer.
- Make adjustments against customer balances and readings.
- Maintain property owner and legal property information.
REPORTS AND PRINTOUTS
- Print a variety of monthly transactions reports.
- Automatically generate service shutoff late notices.
- Generate mailing labels for a particular route, service, or all services and routes.
- Print final bills at any given time, with the ability to prorate the charge.
- Print and purge an entire year of historical transactions.
- Print a Trial Balance at any time of the month.
- Perform simple edits such as high / low checks against previous reading and mathematical errors.
- Perform alpha-numeric searches by name, address, or account number.
- Collect payments from several different points (counters and drive-up windows).
- Assign designated users as Inquiry Only.